Thankfully we had already taken our christmas card pictures! Of course I felt really bad for him but he has absolutely no fear right now so I figure a couple of painful yet not "dangerous" falls might be good for him. He stopped crying after like two minutes until I tried to clean and medicate it but all in all a good scar story for him. Chicks dig them right?
Anyway, So I eventually get all the christmas decorations up and am hoping that now that it is thursday, Joshua is finished with seminary and can finally help me around the house and with our child more and can help out putting up all the boxes that hold all the christmas stuff and Joshua calls. He was playing basketball and fell and hurt his ankle. He doesn't really think it's a big deal but he's going to go to the doctor. Later he calls to tell me that he is on his way home and is driving with his left foot because his right foot is elevated in a removable cast up on the dash board! Turns out he has a high ankle sprain and has to keep it iced a lot and elevated at all times! So much for helping me! Not only can he not help but now I have another baby to take care of!
oh well, I guess that's just life in the world of boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment