So I just thought I would pass along the things I wrote about myself in this little game:
1. This is the second time I am starting this because I got to 17 earlier today and then Gavin hit one button on the key board and erased the entire thing!
2. I love watching FRIENDS and will watch it every time it is on tv.
3. I watch a lot of tv shows simply because my husband watches them.
4. I love watching the Bachelor.
5. I wish I was a better singer then I am.
6. I wish I could play the violin better but I really don't have time to practice during the day.
7. I really don't think I am very photogenic.
8. I love the ways my husband shows me that he loves me.
9. At this point in my life I can't imagine ever wanting another child.
10. I'm sure one day that will change.
11. I love cooking things to take to parties but don't like cooking meals for home.
12. I hate cleaning up the dishes after dinner even more.
13. I love getting to teach Gavin new things and then being there when he actually gets it.
14. I would love to be a ballerina.
15. I desire to be so organized that I don't have the time to organize everything the way I want to so my house looks very unorganized.
16. I have officially decided that my face looks better with bangs than without.
17. I love taking pictures and having pictures and framing pictures.....really everything about pictures.
18. I hate taking a shower even though I take one almost every day.
19. I hate washing my face before bedtime because I am usually so tired that I just want to crawl into bed.
20. Randy Travis' voice makes me feel all warm and cozy.
21. I never knew you could love and be so proud of someone that makes mess after mess in your house day after day and makes you loopy all at the same time.
22. My most favorite book of all time is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. If you haven't read it you need to!
23. I hate hate hate cold weather. I am just simply miserable.
24. I have read the entire bible cover to cover twice in my life time.
25. I just started Beth Moore's study on David and am really learning a lot about David, God, Jesus and myself. I'm really enjoying it!
03 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment