27 June 2011

7 years

Joshua and I just got back from celebrating getting past that really "itchy" 7 year mark in our marriage! :) Ha ha, just kidding! With the whole house thing and living with my parents for the past two years I'm sure things could have been better in our marriage but on one level I feel like we have grown closer through all the hard times. We have learned a lot about loving each other even during those times when we are stressed, etc. and just not that lovable! It's been a great 7 years and I'm so glad that we met, became friends, eventually fell in love and got married! He is such a sweet caring man and usually a great listener (except for after 9 on sunday nights! Ha ha!) but he works so hard at loving me and taking care of our family and I am so thankful for that! He always makes it possible for us to get away for the night and spend time just talking and relaxing without anyone waking us up or wanting their turn in the conversation during the entire conversation! It was such a relaxing time and exactly what we both needed! Love you babe!

No comments: