25 July 2011

Baby's Room

I have recently figured out what colors I wanted to use in the baby's room and gone and gotten all the fabric. It was really fun spending the day with my sister and mom looking at YARDS and YARDS of fabric! I wanted something fun and interesting without being extremely baby or a certain theme. This is what we came up with:


I really love it! It all looks so good together and I know it will all be so cute in his room! I can't wait to get it all sewn and together and get the crib set back up and get the room all painted. I just bought the paint the other day. His room will be a light neutral gray but I'm painting his closet the bright teal color. I love painting closets! It's like a place that everybody usually leaves unpainted and all dented and banged up but I love it to flow with the room or be the one little place of bright color. I've started sewing on some things and have all the crib sheets ready, my nursing cover done, boppy cover done and two changing pads totally completed! I know I'll probably need at least one more, I have one that I have registered for but if I don't get it then I'll make another. They really are so easy to make! I'll post pictures of everything that I've got done so far soon!

No comments: