04 March 2012

Painting

We are starting to be able to find the time here and there to work on Gavin's room. We (as in Gavin and I) decided that we were going to paint his room blue. He wanted dark blue so I convinced him that we could paint one wall dark blue but the others would have to be light blue. The dark blue wall is done but we are working on getting the light blue ones finished now. The one day I was going to work on them Gavin decided he wanted to help so we put his painting clothes on and I trimmed it out and then let him go to town with the roller. He thought he was pretty hot stuff and loved every minute of it!!





Can't wait to get it all done and get his dresser finished and bookshelves put together and curtains done, etc. so that it finally feels like his room! Pics to come!

No comments: