Unbelievably my hard drive crashed again. So I have been trying to manage without my computer and am currently using my sweet husband's. So, oh my goodness, this is no fun. This is the phrase that I am trying to replace oh my gosh with in my vocabulary considering I live with a full blown parrot now. :) Of course it's not like I think there is anything wrong with saying oh my gosh but it sounds really weird coming out of a two year old's mouth. It wouldn't be half bad if he just repeated what you said right after you said it without really knowing what he was talking about but that is no longer the case. He got out of the tub the other night and his hair was the perfect wetness to give him a little trim, which he really needed. So while he was taking his turn brushing his teeth, I went to trimming on his hair. After he got done brushing, he handed me the toothbrush then looked down at the stool he was standing on and the surrounding floor and goes OH.......MY.........GOSH! Mommy there is a mess on the stool! He was totally flipping out about all the hair everywhere and it was absolutely hilarious! I was trying so hard to not bust out laughing! But I realized clean and clear that all of the things that come out of my mouth when I am in frustrating or difficult situations were already making a HUGE impact on his little brain. Just one more reminder to be careful little mouth what you say!
We also have been gone on a family vacation so as soon as I can get some pics loaded I will post about that too!
15 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment