15 April 2010

An Update

Well, things have been really busy around here. We have been working on adding some things to help get our house sold and looking a lot more seriously around here and seeing if there is anyway we could go ahead and buy one before our house sells. Of course we would prefer not to do that but we are getting desperate. And, Joshua and I are leaving for Israel on saturday! Joshua has a lot of seminary things going on so that only added to the caos but after this semester he only has one class left and he might get to take it in a week this summer!!! That would be so amazing and he would be totally done!!! AAHHHH!!!! But, back to Israel, I would love to post everyday about what all we are learning but I don't think I will have access to the internet all the time but I will save my posts to put up later so that I don't forget anything! Hope you all have a great 12 days!!!

No comments: