First thing, this weekend is Fall Back time change. I'm never sure whether day light savings time is ending or beginning but really, what does it matter? We have to change the schedule of everyone in our house! Now of course back in my younger days I really enjoyed fall back sunday and always thought, "oh great! I'm going to get an extra hour of sleep!" But of course it never failed that I just stayed up for an extra hour. But, after having kids let me say how much I HATE time changes! And like it's EVERY YEAR....TWICE!!!! Could there be anything more torturous?????? :) But, with kids, fall back is WAY harder than spring forward! I mean who wouldn't want to eat an hour earlier or get to get out of bed an hour earlier but try telling a toddler that they can't eat yet because it's not time and it won't be time for another HOUR!!! Yeah it doesn't go over so well. So this year I decided that I would get a head start on all this changing. So yesterday I really worked hard on wearing Titus out, got him really tired! But then kept him up a little later than I normally would. Then he slept this morning until 8:30!! And then ate at 8:45. This is much later than normal for the little boy. So I'm just going to keep him up a little later tonight also and try to keep him on this track. Feed him a little later today, etc and see if I can get Gavin headed in the same direction. Then hopefully come sunday when the rest of the world joins us, we will already be changed and happy! Now the only challenge is to try and make it to all of our appointments like school and bible study on old time while we are living on new time! If only the rest of the world could slowly approach this weekend! It would make my life a lot easier! :)
Now totally unrelated second thing. I walked into my closet the other day to try and find something to wear and as I scanned through the available shirts I thought, you know, I don't really have that many warm clothes for this cool weather. What AM I going to wear. Then I had a flashback. It wasn't that long ago we had a garage sell and I went through my whole closet looking for the things that were too small after two kiddos and maybe not so fashionable anymore. I found some things but there were a lot of things that I looked at and thought oh, that's cute! I'm not going to get rid of that. So how is it that now, standing in the same closet nothing looks cute??? Do I have cute clothes or not? I really wish my mind would make up it's mind!!
30 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love it. I feel the same way!
Post a Comment